With the ultimate goal of securing our resources for future generations without compromising the needs of the present, Sustainability has fast become a global mindset and agenda item. Many organisations and individuals have joined the fight, but how exactly is our community working towards a more sustainable future, and why is it so important?
Our next Alumni Innovator Series event will take a closer look at Sustainability in Western Australia with a panel discussion amongst five prominent Curtin alumni and staff.
- Ms Amanda Davies, Senior Fellow of Geography at Curtin University, as Master of Ceremonies
- Mr Peter Moore, Curtin alumnus and former long-time Chief Executive Officer of the Water Corporation
- Dr Sarita Bennett, Senior Lecturer in the Faculty of Science and Engineering at Curtin University
- Mr Hamish Jolly, Curtin alumnus and Director at Biogass Renewables
- Mr James Coghill, Curtin alumnus and Director at Total Green Recycling
Find out more about the speakers here.
5.30pm – 6.00pm: Registration and light refreshments
6.00pm – 7.30pm: Presentations and panel discussion (including audience Q&A)
7.30pm – 8pm: Light refreshments
Cost: Tickets are $15 and includes refreshments.
RSVP: by Wednesday 12 July 2017